Fitbit Charge 4 is now released and they are now crushing the fitness tracker industry with it’s new and updated feature compensating with costly trackers available in the market.
An advanced fitness tracker with GPS feature is a tag line of Fitbit during the launch and they have launched really an awesome device for fitness lovers.
Now, let’s come to the point, Fitbit is a leading tracker manufacturer in the market and we well know with this brand. They have built trust by selling millions of devices from the last few years and now people are always curious about the devices they launch on every tap of pad.
Fitbit Charge 4 – Features
Charge 4 comes with an awesome inbuilt feature at this budget price, here I have discussed few features of this advance tracking devices
- 24/7 Heart Rate – It comes with 24*7 heart rate tracking, can track the calories burn during workout and heart rate, and assist you in the possible rate and workout suggestions on your tap.
- Resting Heart Rate – It records resting heart rate, and tracks your heart rate changes over time and tracks your health & fitness progress on the Fitbit App.
- Built-in GPS – Fitbit Charge 4 comes with a built-in GPS system, to track your location and assist you during pace, cycling, and running to provide a right map on your Fitbit application to control your moves.
- Water-Resistant – Charge 4 is water-resistant up to 50m, Fitbit Charge 4 automatically tracks swimming workouts, and keep tracking of activities in shower and swimming pools.
- Spotify Controls – You can control your Spotify music with the help of Fitbit charge 4 and can control music selection, volume & track.
- Notifications & Apps – Charge 4 comes with all notification features and you can stay connected with call, manage calendar, and your mobile app alerts, SMS notifications, and helpful apps like weather and timer. Plus, you can also send quick replies to messages on Android devices only.
- Sleep Tracking – It will help you to track your sleep quality and show the quality of sleep with your active heart rate.
- Long Battery Life – Fitbit Charge 4 comes with a battery life of up to 7 days and it can work up to 5 hours when using GPS On.
- Female Health – It will track your cycle, record symptoms, and more using the tracker on your app.
Fitbit Charge 4 – Specification
Now, let’s more dig about this fitness tracker in more detail about its specification and how this powerful device is working for you.
Sensors and components are what we can discuss here, with a 3-axis accelerometer and optical heart rate monitor with GPS built inside to make it a more reliable and advance fitness tracker.
Fitbit Charge Review Video
Fitbit Charge 4 – Pros & Cons
Now, it’s more important to discuss the pros and cons of this smart dedicated fitness tracker, so you can clarify the charge 4.
[i2pc pros_icon=”icon icon-thumbs-up” cons_icon=”icon icon-thumbs-down” show_title=”false” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”true” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” button_icon=”icon icon-check-5″ link_text=”CHECK LOWEST PRICE” link=”https://amzn.to/2VX8ifc” ][i2pros]Good battery life
GPS built in
Workout tracking modes
Sleep Mode[/i2pros][i2cons]Limited music support
Display quality needs improvement
Not compatible with Apple Health or Google Fit[/i2cons][/i2pc]
Fitbit Charge 4 Price
The price of Fitbit Charge 4 is less than $150 on market, I have checked the price of this fitness band but on the different online platforms the price is different but the officials show its the price is around $150 in hand.
How To Reset Fitbit Charge 4
Here are few simple steps to reset your Fitbit charge 4 band–
- Press and hold the left and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take roughly 10 seconds.
- When the Fitbit logo appears, let go of the buttons.
- Once complete, you should be prompted to open the Fitbit app and set up your device.
Finally, after following the above instructions you can easily reset the charge 4 and can connect to your Fitbit app instantly.
Fitbit charge 4 vs charge 3
- Fitbit Charge comes with inbuilt GPS, but charge 3 has no such features
- Charge 4 comes with Spotify Control, while in charge 3 there is no such functions like music configuration and all.
All the features are the same on both fitness trackers but as I have specified the main difference between charge 4 and charge 3 are GPS & Music Controls.
Fitbit Charge 4 is an awesome fitness band, it comes with advanced features and it’s specifications show all about how powerful this fitness tracker is on hand. Now it’s live on the market and you can upgrade your available fitness band with this Fitbit charge 4.